Friday, February 17, 2012

Outfits!!!

What do I love most ....clothes!!(well not most of course Carter and Chris)  As I said in my last blog I love Pintrest.  I have been getting a lot of ideas from this girls blog I found on pintrest. (http://simplyme091909.blogspot.com/)  I really love her look.  I never get to really mix up my clothes, because when I go to work I just thrown on whatever.  I really don't care what I look like. 

This Saturday we decided to go to brunch as a family.  I'm getting ready for Brunch, the usually fixing my hair, putting on make up, and Chris says "Why are you getting dressed up?" I respond " Because I never get to dress up, and it makes feel better."  I'm sure some of you know what I am talking about.  When your a mommy and work full time you just never get to dress up and look nice (unless your going to a wedding).  I really like the outfit I had on, nothing special but cute.

Tank Top- Target $14.99
Sweater- Target $16.99
Leggings- Target $8.99
Boots- Not sure, my mom left them at my house, but I'm sure they were on sale





Back to brunch is was soooo good.  We went to Primo's on the lake.  It has amazing food and bottomless mimosa's.  I haven't been able to drink in along time because of my migraines.  Plus I really haven't had an urge to drink since having Carter.  However, I have tried to drink from time to time a Miller Lite, but when I do I get right passed the bottle neck and can't drink anymore.  BAM a Migraine.  I decided to try a Mimosa at Primo's (figuring if I couldn't drink it I knew Chris could).  I actually drank one and had no migraine.  I was happy (not that I want to drink a lot) but it's good to know  if I want a glass of wine or mimosa I can (I'm thinking one glass only, I don't want to press my luck).

It was freezing that day so we just went home and relaxed.  Yup you guessed it, as soon as I got home I jumped out of my outfit, put my hair in pony tail, and got in my pajama's.  I know, what a waste. But even that hour boosted my self esteem by putting on my leggings and sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment